1. Share on admission for day education is fixed for holders of baccalaureate degrees – 100%.
2. It sets the share of 15 percent of the total number of seats (in each specialty / area of training and education form) provided in the registration of budget financing for:
- orphans and children left without parental care, as an orphan child;
- children whose both parents are invalids of the I and II group;
- children whose parents participated in military action to defend the integrity and independence of Moldova in the war in Afghanistan or the liquidation of consequences of the Chernobyl accident; troops participating in military post-conflict humanitarian operations in Iraq;
- children from families with four and more children, that are still maintained by their parents;
- youth who have completed military service;
- children of servicemen by contract deceased from mutilation (injury, trauma, concussion) during military service obligations or in disability related to military service obligations.