The basic objective of the Academy leadership, in the field of quality is the implementation of a quality management system based on an organizational structure, policy and documentation, allowing the monitoring-evaluation, preventive and correct intervention, and the continuous improvement of the quality.
The objectives of system:
- to improve the quality of the educational process;
- development of a well-defined system of allocating material and information resources for students and teachers, which works on the basis of efficiency;
- to develop the Academy infrastructure by improving and diversifying the material basis, so as to create more optimal conditions of study and research, for students and for teachers;
- to increase the motivation of teachers by improving work organization, providing up-to-date sources of information, stimulation and continuous improvement;
- to improve communication between students and the Faculty’s staff;
- establish and maintain collaborative relations on management quality problems with Universities and other institutions, and the organization of exchanges of experience with their educational structures;
Specific and system procedures:
- procedures for evaluating the program of study;
- procedures for assessment of learning outcomes;
- procedures for assessing teaching quality.
The distinctive structures of the system of quality assurance:
— at the Academy:
- didactic and methodical commission;
- department of educational management.
— at faculty:
- teachers’ council